Stanley Girls High School is a missionary girls school located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is run by the Centenary Methodist Church, Hyderabad of India. American missionary Ms. Alice Evans was the first principal of the school which opened in 1896 with a donation from Elizabeth K Stanley. The school reached its centenary in 1996, completing 100 years. The school was established in Hyderabad State, the then princely state of Nizam of Hyderabad.